UP2 Grilled potate cheese

 Introduction

Do you like Grand mother's home cooking? 

I like them very much!! My Grand mother is good at cooking . Her house is near my parent's house . My parents are both working full time. When I was child, I often ate Grand mother's home cooking. Grilled potate cheese is the dish that impressed me the most.

The consumption of cheese is increasing in Japan.  There are a lot of people who like cheese. I am one of them. In addition, the browm color of cheese attracts people. The brown color is created by "Maillard reaction" . Cheese is better if you cook it in the oven.

 

Ingredients

      >potatoe 2

      >salami to taste

      >cheese to taste



You will need

      >knife

      >cutting board

      >baking dish

      >heat resistant bowl

Procedures

 First, slice the potatoes and put it in water 10minutes. 



 After that put potatoes in to the microwave for 5minute.  Meanwhile,  slice the salami.



 Next, put the potatoes and the salami in a baking dish and put cheese on it. Then,  bake it in toaster oven for 10 minute. Finally, serve and complete the dish!



Conclusion

The taste of this dish is very plain. Some people think that the dish is too plain . For those who think so , I recommend using seasonings. For example, curry powder , crazy salt , kethup and mayonnaise.

I like cheese very much . I consume cheese quickly. I bought big size cheese at a Don Quixote. Please try cooking this dish with plenty of cheese!!

 


コメント