SOL

 This week, I cooked KYARABEN. It was first time I cook it,but I worked well unexpectly.
  




 Actually, I planted homecoming in Shizuoka for school festival. I was in Tea Ceremony Club. The club hold  tea party at the school festival. I wanted to participate the tea party and see adviser for club activities and juniors. 




 However there was a typhoon coming in and around Shizuoka this week. I hoped for the end of the typhoon , so I make Teru teru bozu and Teru teru bozu.
 

 After all I couldon't go back to my home town. I felt very sad.

コメント

  1. Hello, Riyo!
    Kyaraben you made is so cute. You made a lot of Teruterubozu, but it was too bad that could'nt go back to your hometown. I hope to have another chance to go back there.

    返信削除
  2. Hello,Riyo! Your kyaraben looks so delicious and cute. You are wonderful. Because I don't no time to make kyaraben in the morning. I want to try making kyaraben too.
    Tea ceremony club is cool. I like match. So I want to drink you make match drink.I hope you can go your hometown early.

    返信削除
  3. It was a pity that you couldn't return to Shizuoka. I hope you can attend the next school festival. And the kyaraben you made look very cute and delicious. Please tall me how to make it next time.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿