SOL

      This week, I cooked korean foods. 

hotteok
                                      cheese dak galbi , cheese ball 

I have never been to Korea, but I like korean foods very much. I feel like I am in Korea when I am cooking korean foods. Real korean foods is very spicy . I don't like spicy foods very much, so I cook not very spicy foods. I want to go to Korea. 
  
Also, I like KPOP and korean cosmetics. Recently, I often listening to Red Velvet's music,especially Feel My Rhyme. I like this group's world building.

                                                     Red Velvet
                                                

コメント

  1. Hi,Riyo! These pictures look very delicious! I love Korean food and I like spicy food. I have eaten Hot Chicken Flavor Ramen. I want to go to Korean too! And I want to buy Korean cosmetics and see K-POP artist. I don't know Red Velvet. So,I am going to listen their music!

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Riyo. Your cooking looks so delicious! I have been wanting to make cheese balls for a long time and will try it next time. And I like K-POP too! My favorite artist is ENHYPEN.There are a lot of good songs, so please listen yo them!

    返信削除
  3. Hi,Royo. The food you made looks so delicious!! I know a lot of Korean food is spicy. I can't eat very spicy food, but I like spicy food. Like you, I have never been to Korea and would like to visit there someday.

    返信削除
  4. Hi,Riyo. The food in the picture looks very tasty. I have an image of Korean food as being spycy... But they are very delisious!!
    For Red Velvet songs, I like Peek-A-Boo :)

    返信削除
  5. Hello. Riyo!
    You are so good at cooking! The food looks delicious. I like Korean food too. My favorite Korean food is Kimchi version of Shin ramen. It's not too spicy,so please have it!!
    I like the song!! At the high school sports festival, I danced with that song in the background. It's beautiful song~!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿