SOL

   Hello, this week I cooked Fresh spring rolls. 


  Filling of the Fresh spring rolls is Fresh cream,creaam cheese, bean jam,banana and peach. Peach’season is summer. Recently, I often see peach in the supermarket. I like peach,so I wanted to buy peach. Peach is expensive for me. But, I found peach being discounted. I bought it involuntarily the moment I found it. I love markdown!!


 It is hard to cook Fresh spring rolls, because of  rice paper. Rice paper is too tattered. Plese try to cook it!! 

コメント

  1. Hi, Riyo.
    Those fresh spring rolls look so delicious! I would love to eat fresh spring rolls with peaches. I like fresh spring rolls, but I understand rice paper is hard to handle. Let's make spring rolls together next time!

    返信削除
  2. Hi Riyo.
    I lov peaches too! And it looks very tasty. I would like to make it near future.
    Also, I have never used rice paper and will try it :)

    返信削除

コメントを投稿