SOL

       Hello, this week I cooked French Toast.


  Do you like French Toast???   I like it very much!!!   I often cook it at home and buy it at bakeries.  I got a recipe for  French Toast from Nemu. This French Toast was made from the recipe. This was very delicious!! If you want to cook it, please ask Nemu.

         Also, do you see cherries on the French Toast ? I got this from Yuzuka. My n        favorite fruite is Cherry, so I was very happy. This was very delicious.



  Thank you Nemu and Yuzuka!!!!!!

コメント

  1. Hello,Riyo! I love French toast, and the French toast you made looks very delicious. It was so stylish that I thought it was French toast from a cafe somewhere.

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Riyo!
    I tried that French toast recipe too.
    The melt-in-your-mouth feeling was completely different from the I've made myself.
    Thank you for receiving the cherries. Someday, I will overcome!!!

    返信削除
  3. Hi, Riyo.
    You made it with the recipe I gave you. I'm very happy! I'm glad it wass to your taste:) And those cherrise look so delicious. I will look for that next time I am in the supermarket.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿