SOL

 Hello, this week I cooked somethig for my family.



I  went back to the hometown Shizuoka. I saw my family for the first time in a long time. I was fun!! I sometimes cooked dinner when I was high school student. I cooked a large amount of foods at that time. I live alone now,so I can't cook a large amount of foods. Sometimes I feel a little unsatisfactory.
Also, I was so happy that my family ate my foods and they said dishes you cooked are delicious!!
Actually I didn't want to go back to Niigata.

コメント

  1. Hello, Riyo!
    The food you made looks very delicious. It would be happy if my family told me it was delicious.

    返信削除
  2. Hello,Riyo! It looks like you had a wonderful weekend with your family and friends! It seems difficult to cook a large amount of foods. The picture looks very delicious. When I go back to my parents'house, I don't want go back!

    返信削除
  3. Hello. Your cooking meals looks all delicious! I haven't cook for my family, so I try to cook. I have never been to Shizuoka. I want to go there, and then please show me around.

    返信削除
  4. Hi, Riyo.
    You haven't seen your family in a long time, so it was nice to have dinner with them. And the dishes you cooked looks so delicious. Someday I would like to try some of the food you cook!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿