SOL

   Hello, this week I cook somethings with the materials I got at food bank volunteer.



There are somethings which I got at the volunteer. 

First, experience of helping others .

I felt a sence of accomplishment.I was glad when I was thanked by other course of study.

Second, many kinds of foods and drinks.

In my case, there are foods which I have never eaten in the box I got.

For example, frozen Tofu and beans for salads.

I expanded the range of dishes . 

Third, save money on food. Especially, I was glad to get canned tuna. 

It is unexpectedly experience, but very usefull.


I want to volunteer again!!!!



コメント

  1. Hi, Riyo.
    I also volunteered at the food bank. I'm glad I did this volunteer work because I can help people and I can get food for myself.
    Your food looks delicious. It's great that you are making good use of it. I will try it too!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿