SOL

 Hello!! This week, I cooked 2 kinds of ONIGIRIs.


                                               Crab Stick ONIGRI
                                       OKAKA creamchease ONIGIRI

In generally, I make lunch. It is little hard ,but I want to save money.  If we make lunch, we will save money and get healty.  
I cooked "Crab Stick ONIGIRI" and "OKAKA Creem chease ONIGIRI".

They are very pretty, aren't they?  ONIGIRI makes BENTO gorgeous, you know!!

Also, they were very delicious!! However, OKAKA ONIGRI was little light taste. I will add more soy souce when I cook it next time. 

I want to have a picnic with you and bring BENTO!!

Now, I'm studying about cooking BENTO. I want to improve cooking skills.

Please tell me your advice.


 

 

コメント

  1. Hi,Riyo. Onigiri in your photo is amazing!! My mother always makes me lunch. So I respect that you always makes lunch yourself. And I want to see your Bento in real!

    返信削除
  2. Hi,Riyo!!
    I think Onigiri can be arranged in various ways, so it's fun to make and eat.
    The Okaka cream cheese onigiri in your photo look very delicious....
    My recommendation is salted kelp, cream cheese and sesame oil onigiri.
    Please try making it next time!!

    返信削除
  3. Hello, Riyo!
    It's wonderful to make yourself lunch! And onigiri arrengement is very good. I like OKAKA ONIGIRI with cheese. It's tasty. Please try making it!

    返信削除
  4. Hello!
    Those rice balls look very delicious.
    I have a lot of opportunities to make rice balls, so if you have a delicious recipe, please let me know next time!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿