SOL

 Hello, this week I cooked Bibim-bap and Gyoza with my friend. 



 In that day, I played all day with my friend.It was a very fulfilling day!! From now,I tell you our day.
  



 Do you know a bakery called N-Crops? 
First, I have breakfast at the bakery. I ate Clos Monsieur Sand. It was very delicious. I couldn't resist the sense of immorality.I reccomend it to you.



 Second, we go to BANDAI.In the place, we found stalls. I get excited just by looking at the stalls. We was fascinated by the a lot of foods, we couldn't decide soon what to eat. In the end, we bougut potate with 
garlic  butter sauce.This decision was not wrong. It was very delicious too.


 
 Third, we had a home party.We go to supermarket, and bought ingredients. We bought frozen gyoza and bibimba base bacause they are easy to make and absolutely delicious.



  It was a fun day!! Next time, I want to try to cook more difficult dishes for home party. Pleae tell me recommended recipes, and would you like to have a home party togather!!

 

コメント

  1. Hi, Riyo! Your this week is looks very enjoyable! I went to N-Crops with my friend too, but I didn't eat breakfast, so I want to eat breakfast at this bakery next time.
    It's a simple recipe, but I recommend "Takoyaki party" and " cheese fondue party. I would like to have a home party with you someday!!

    返信削除
  2. Hello,Riyo! Those pictures look very delicios. A home party with your friend looks very fun! I have never been to N-Crops, so I want to go there and buy any bread.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿