SOL

 Hello, This week I baked bagul.



I cook something while refering to Youtube . I don't use books and so on.

This time, I refered to this https://youtu.be/b--dW-RGlns

 

I became to want yo  bake begul When I read honoka's self-introduction blog : she said that I like bagul. Thank you Honoka.

I baked begul before, but I failed little. Bagul I baked got wrinkled with time.

This time, bred dough looked lustrous. I was exciteg to be a success.

                                           I baked this before.

I used 15g batter  one by one, so the bagle is high calorie and delicious.

Butter oozed out of the bread. Sense of immorality is unbearable.

Also It was success to use salted butter.   

 

Let's baked begle with me!!





 











コメント

  1. Hello! The picutures about bagel look very delicious. I will make bagel tomorrow. I want you to teach me how to make delicious!

    返信削除
  2. Hello,Riyo!
    I'm very happy that you read my self-introduction and thank you for knowing about my favorite food!! The bagles you baked is very delicious. If you bake it again, I want to it. I want to go bakery with you sometimes.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿