Online recipe review: New pancake

 I baked Grain-Free Plantain Pancakes. Please look at this sites picture https://minimalistbaker.com/grain-free-plantain-pancakes/ ! This looks very delicious,isn't it? I like sweet foods very much. I like sweet foods better than rice and meat. Also, I want to cook American foods.When I found   this recipe, I think this is my what looking for recipe. This recioe's author is Minimalost Baker https://minimalistbaker.com/ It  share simple recipes that require 10 ingredients or less, 1 bowl, or 30 minutes or less to prepare.  


First,I started shopping for this ingredients. I bought bananas , cinnamon powder , chocolate and frose berry . Anything else is in my house. This recipe say that this needs maple syrup ,vanilla extra and coconut oil. However I don't have them, so I used honey , vanilla paste and rice oil. In Niigata, rice oiles is bought  well. I'm using  rice oil. Also, I changed the way it was made a little. That is how to make a serving optional's berry compote. This site shows us it recipe, but it is little hard because it takes a lot of time. I found recipe use microwave instead of pot. I followed it. 

Do you notice that this recipe don't use flour and white sugar? So this is very haelthy nevertheless pancake. Taste is very good . We can't notice it is don't use flour and white sugar. In other hands, this recipe has bad points. It's in the way it's made. Pancake's dough is looser than a pancake made from wheat flour. It was hard for me to bake this dough. Also, we have to wash a lot of kitchenware. I don't like to wash very much. Therefore I give this recipe 2 stars. Making it recipe is little hard , but I was getting better and better. I feeled the growth during making this. I found some point to be a success. First, pour less dough. This dough is loose ,so dough spreads soon. Second , don't bake dough on chocolate. If you bake it on chocolate , you will sear it like me. In other hands, seard chocolate is cruncy and delicious!!  


This site is easy to read . For example, it have recipe movie and using table spoon and tea spoon. I have anecdote. Like picture, pancake fell. Foods looking is important for me . I was  little disappointed . When I told this story, my friends told me that no problem if it tastes good. I got well. This recipe use mixer. I have mixer. I used to be addicted to smoothies. At that moment, I bought mixer. However actually I  don't use much it. I'm glad to use mixer.  

I think this pancake is healthy and sweet, but it takes time and effort. This goes well with berry compote, so let's eat pancake with berry compote for dessert. It might be nice to have some coffee. Also, make it simple and eat it for breakfast. Of course in the morning when there is time. I recommend for those who want to eat new pancakes and watch your diet and like sweet foods like me. I 'm in muscle training circle. In it, there are who watch your diet.I want to recommend for it. 


   


    


  


 


 


 


 


コメント