SOL

 Hello, I baked strawberry cheesecake last saturday and sunday.

My hobby is baking cakes.   

I feei excited when I cook something.

After long study and work, we need to de-stress.I reccomend cooking something to de-stress. 

I can focus on one point during cooking,so I don’t need to think other things.

For example, studying,studying and studying.

  


Last week, I baked cheesecakes.  Now strawberry is in season, we can buy it easily.

Also, I bought cream cheese of 1 kilogram at business supermarket.

This time was first baking a cake in Niigata.

I lived with my family when I lived in Sizuoka. I ate cake with my family , but I can't it now.  Therefore I invited friends in my house,and I ate cake with them.

That time is very fun!!

 



     


コメント

  1. Hi Riyo! The cake that you cooked looks very delicious!!! And cream cheese of 1 kilogram is so big! Did you make any other cheese dishes?
    I want to make cute cake like the one you made. So please teach me how to cook a cake.

    返信削除
  2. Hello Riyo! The cake that you made looks delicious.You can open cake store.I will buy your cake.I want to be able to make it too.Next time, make it for me too♪

    返信削除

コメントを投稿